SHARE

Established 1850

This light is located in Rockport Harbor in Penobscot Bay, nearest to the town of Rockland. It is not accessible to the public since it is privately owned. It can be viewed from Rockport Marine Park and via boat cruises in the area. This light was deactivated in 1934 when the lime industry died down in the area, leaving little need for the navigational aid.