Narraguagus Light

SHARE

Established 1853

This lighthouse is located on Pond Island in Narraguagus Bay, nearest to the town of Milbridge. The light station was built in 1853, just a year after the United States Lighthouse Board was established. It was deactivated in 1934 and is now privately owned and not accessible to the public. The lighthouse can be seen on boat tours in the area.