SHARE

Established 1838

ocated on Nash Island at the southeast entrance to the mouth of Pleasant Bay, this light is near the town of Addison. Nash Island is home to more than three species of migratory birds, making it a valued island. The light was established in 1838, was discontinued in 1982, and is now owned by Friends of Nash Island Light, who have restored much of the lighthouse, best viewed by boat.

SHARE